There are multiple options of senior living. These depend on what one wants and needs based on their health, social interactions, personal care needs, individual interests and level of independence.
A great way to get started is to learn more about the different levels of care available:
Independent Living communities provide convenience or supportive services like meals, housekeeping, and transportation in addition to rental housing. Typically, monthly charges include rent and supportive services. Independent communities do not require licensure or certification by a public agency as personal care services (help with eating, bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transferring) are not provided or included in the monthly charge.
- Some Independent Living Communities offer additional assistance through on-site or self-selected home health services.
Here at Traditions, residents enjoy a lifestyle free from chores and the responsibilities of maintaining a home. We think it is equally important that residents participate in an array of social engagement, with events and activities that foster friendship, community and connection with neighbors.
Apartments are well appointed and designed with safety in mind. Each is outfitted with a refrigerator, microwave, stove and pantry.
In addition, residents are offered services such as:
- Creatively prepared and well-balanced meals with table service
- Scheduled transportation for local events, errands and appointments
- A social calendar with daily opportunities for learning, creativity, fitness, spirituality and fun
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
To start learning more, call us, or fill out the information below and we will contact you at your convenience.